Monte das Oliveiras I Olive oil plate
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
This plate offers a Portuguese-style experience for olive oil, allowing one to use it as an aperitif with a slice of bread. It is not only a simple plate, but also comes with a unique tale that has been translated into Portuguese, English and French, written by Joana Bértolo. This set serves as an ode to the rich culture of Portugal.
This plate is crafted from fine stoneware paste and finished with an exquisite translucent white glaze. Additionally, it is detailed with a natural piece of olive wood, sourced from a Portuguese grove. Enchantingly, it carries with it an original story, authored by Joana Bértolo and translated into Portuguese, English, and French.
Why I love it
- Experience olive oil tasting as a unique event.
- An evocative representation of Portuguese culture.
- An object of very high quality
- Material: Sandstone and olive-tree wood
- Size: 7.5x4.7x2.0"
More informations ?
Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira have created an experimental design space that draws on Portuguese stories and popular culture to reinvent traditional objects.
This experiment was born from the desire to tell stories through objects. These two artists combine Rute Rosa's passion for ceramics and Sérgio Vieira's innate talent for developing auteur projects based on experimentation and innovation.