Marinha Grande I Glass vase - 4"
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Beautiful vase entirely handmade by Rui in his workshop in Marinha Grande from an original design by his wife and young Portuguese designer, Sílvia.
This vase is a unique piece born from the combination of creativity and Portuguese know-how. It is a real handcrafted piece with irregular shapes and dimensions that vary from one article to another.
Why I love it
- Very bright and cheerful vase
- Very original design.
- High quality craftsmanship.
- Height: 4"
- Diameter: 3"
This glass piece is designed by Sílvia, a young Portuguese designer, and then manufactured by Rui, her husband, in their workshop in Marinha Grande, the cradle of Portuguese glass. This artisanal and family workshop, created in 1997, combines the glass tradition of Marinha Grande with the innovative process of "fusing". Please check out the "Marinha Grande Collection by clicking the photo below.