Marinha Grande I Glass dish - 12"
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Beautiful oval dish entirely handmade by Rui in his workshop in Marinha Grande from an original design by his wife and young Portuguese designer, Sílvia.
This dish is a unique piece born from the combination of creativity and Portuguese know-how. It is a real handcrafted piece with irregular shapes and dimensions that vary from one item to another.
Why I love it
- A very bright and cheerful piece.
- A unique design.
- High quality craftsmanship.
- Dimensions : 12x7.5"
This glass piece is designed by Sílvia, a young Portuguese designer, and then manufactured by Rui, her husband, in their workshop in Marinha Grande, the cradle of Portuguese glass. This artisanal and family workshop, created in 1997, combines the glass tradition of Marinha Grande with the innovative process of "fusing". Please check out the "Marinha Grande Collection by clicking the photo below.