Azulejos | Fused Glass Cup and Saucer
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Glass cup and saucer made of fused glass featuring traditional Portuguese Azulejos patterns.
This piece is handcrafted in the workshops of Transforme in the city of Marinha Grande, the birthplace of blown glass in Portugal, and benefits from impeccable craftsmanship.
Why I Love It
- The fused glass technique giving the saucer a smooth, shiny, and translucent appearance.
- The beautiful interpretation of traditional Portuguese Azulejos patterns.
- The presence of this saucer that allows it to be paired with white tableware.
- Width: 4.72 inches
- Length: 4.72 inches
Transforme is a small fused glass workshop, created under the impetus of two Portuguese designers, Sílvia and Rui. They revisit Portuguese popular imagery and combine it with the techniques of blown glass and fused glass. Their workshop is located in Marinha Grande, the birthplace of Portuguese glassware.