Escrava I Silver Filigree Bracelet
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
This bracelet features an exquisitely delicate filigree crafted using the traditional hand-made technique of a skilled goldsmith. Crafted from 925/1000e sterling silver, it is presented in a generous size with a height of 1.0".
It is important to note that this filigree is not produced using an industrial molding process, resulting in a truly remarkable piece.
Why I love it
- The intricate craftsmanship of the filigree that only experienced goldsmiths can execute.
- A 925/1000e sterling silver jewel.
- An heirloom adorned with ancestral symbolism.
- 925/1000e sterling silver
- Height: 1.0''
- Circumference: 7.5''
- Single size, adjustable on the wrist
- Weight in sterling silver: 0.75oz
More informations ?
This jewel is part of a collection specially created for Luisa Paixão by a small craft workshop located near Porto, Portugal, in which work the last goldsmiths able to make exceptional filigree jewelry.