Coração de Viana I Silver Filigree Charm
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This charm is a small charm all in gold-plated agent 925/1000e, intended to be hung on a bracelet or a necklace, in company of others, of different forms.
The association of several charms on a bracelet or necklace usually has a meaning, a message or constitutes a good luck charm. This charm represents a Coração de Viana (Heart of Viana), the Portuguese symbol of devotion to the Blessed Virgin.
Why I love it
- The solid silver 925/1000e.
- The traditional meaning.
- 925/1000e silver
- Height : 0.4''
More informations ?
These filigree jewelry collections are inspired by the Portuguese jewelry heritage of the late 18th century. All the pieces, made of 925/1000 silver, are handmade, following ancestral techniques and are distinguished by their extraordinary finesse.