Coração de Viana I Silver Earrings - 1,4"
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Exquisite earrings made of solid 925/1000 sterling silver crafted using the filigree technique and then dipped in gold. These earrings stand out for the extraordinary fineness of their filigree, achieved through the 100% manual work of a skilled silversmith.
Make no mistake, filigree crafted this way is nothing like industrially molded filigree. These earrings are truly exceptional.
Why I Love It
- The exceptional fineness of the filigree.
- Lightweight and easy to wear.
- Extraordinary value for money.
- 925/1000 sterling silver
- Height: 1.4 inches
- Width: 0.8 inches
- Silver weight: 5.6g
Giving this jewelry as a gift? Why not add this jewelry box to your cart? Your jewelry will be carefully wrapped in colored tissue paper, placed in this elegant box, and tied with a beautiful ribbon. You will receive a ready-to-gift piece.
This jewelry is part of a collection created for Luisa Paixão by a small artisan workshop near Porto, Portugal, bringing together the last silversmiths capable of crafting exceptional filigree jewelry. Discover all collections of filigree jewelry by clicking on the photo below.
Want to learn more about the art of filigree? Feel free to check out our blog and the article on the history of filigree jewelry.