Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver Necklace
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Genuine Portuguese Product
- Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay Secure payment
- Carbon Neutral Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Lovely gilded 925 Sterling silver pearl entirely handmade with the filigree technique and mounted on a necklace also in silver.
- The exceptional thinness of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925 solid silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 4g of silver.
- Silver 925/1000
- Diameter of the bead: 0.4''
- Length of the necklace: adjustable 16 to 20''
- Silver weight: 3,8 gr
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.