✿ We fully offset the CO2 emissions related to the shipment of your order ✿
Conta de Viana I Silver and Silk Bracelet
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Genuine Portuguese Product
- Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay Secure payment
- Carbon Neutral Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Beautiful golden silk bracelet embellished with a 6mm diameter sterling silver Viana pearl.
Why I love it
- The quality of the pearl's realization.
- The use of 925/1000e sterling silver
- The symbolism of Viana's pearls.
- 925/1000e gold plated sterling silver
- Diameter: 6 mm
- Also available in several colors and with a silver or gilded silver bead.
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.