Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver and Cotton Bracelet
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Viana pearls are traditional jewels from the Minho region of northern Portugal and are a symbol of luck in love.
- 925/1000e silver bead
- Adjustable bracelet in blue cotton
- Also available in several colors and with a sterling silver bead.
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.