✿ We fully offset the CO2 emissions related to the shipment of your order ✿
Conta de Viana I Silver Necklace
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Genuine Portuguese Product
- Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay Secure payment
- Carbon Neutral Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Beautiful pearl mounted on a solid silver 925/1000 support in filigree and placed on a necklace also in silver.
This pearl stands out for the extraordinary finesse of its filigree due to the 100% manual work of an experienced goldsmith.
Why I love it
- The exceptional thinness of the filigree that only expert goldsmiths can create.
- A 925 solid silver jewel and the price which remains very fair for a weight of 4 gr of silver.
- Silver 925/1000th
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 16 to 20''
- Diameter of the pearl: 0.5''
- Silver weight: 3.8 g
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.