Creative I Sardines in olive oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Atlantic sardines, fished only during the fishing season from May to December, immediately canned and flavored with selected olive oil.
The undeniable quality of this preserve is due to the use of fresh sardines immediately canned in the port of unloading and to the preparation methods which remain artisanal and largely manual.
Why I love it
- Fresh sardines and quality olive oil.
- A fleshy and melting texture.
- Great care taken in the canning process.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum): 70%
- Olive oil: 29%
Nutrition facts (100g):
- Energy: 854 kJ / 204 kcal
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 24g
- Salt: 0,5g
A use-by date is always indicated on the cans but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. The cans should be turned over regularly.