Black Tea I Oranges
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
A delicious combination of the strength of black tea and the sweetness of orange peels and pieces from the town of Sives in the Algarve in southern Portugal. This strong tea is traditionally drunk in the morning.
Produced by a small workshop in central Portugal, this tea is delivered in an attractive hermetically sealed metal tin decorated in the colors of the Portuguese Azulejos.
Why I love it
- Its Full-bodied and very fruity flavor.
- Its refreshing properties.
- Its pretty, typically Portuguese hermetic box.
- Net weight: 3.5 or 1.2oz
- Free of dyes and preservatives
Don't hesitate to discover the whole collection of teas flavoured with Portuguese aromas