Ati Manel I Smoked Mackerel Paté
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Pate de maquereau (mackerel paté), also known as mackerel rillettes, whose recipe is based on small smoked mackerels. Typically Portuguese, traditionally served as an aperitif in restaurants, it is eaten on fresh bread, toast or crackers.
Why I love it
- A traditional and very tasty paté.
- A carefully hand-prepared preserve.
- A packaging that adds to the charm of the product.
- Net weight: 2.6oz
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 21%
- Mackerel (Scomber japonicus) 61%
- Spices, vinegar, pepper and salt
- Energy: 1291 Kj / 374 kcal
- Fat: 28g
- Protein: 13g
- Salt: 1.5g
More informations ?
Ati Manel is the name of the grandfather of the entrepreneur who relaunched this fabulous brand of preserves born at the beginning of the 20th century, near Figueira de Foz, between Porto and Lisbon.
It is this heritage that dictates the company's decisions today: the demand for quality ingredients and the search for the best production conditions to preserve them. The design of the packaging was born from old graphic boards found in the grandfather's house.