Georgette I Small sardines with tomato
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Canned Portuguese sardines simply preserved in olive oil and served with tomato sauce. The quality of this preserve is due to the use of authentic "petingas", the famous little sardines caught in the Atlantic on the Algarve coast.
Why I love it
- The "petingas", small sardines, are tastier.
- The texture of the sardines is both fleshy and melting.
- The flavor is preserved and enhanced by the olive oil.
- Net weight: 120g
- Sardines: 70%
- Tomato sauce and vegetable oil: 29%
- Salt: 1%
Nutritional statement (100g)
- Energy: 203Kj/850Kcal
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fatty Acids: 2.5g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 23g
- Salt: 1.5g
More informations ?
Georgette is a brand of Portuguese seafood preserves that is more than a century old. Launched in 1888 by the "Companhia Nacional de Conservas", it is still produced today by a cannery located in Olhão in the Algarve in southern Portugal.