Sardinha #5 I Drawing by Isabel Amorim
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Reproduction based on an original drawing by Isabel Amorim.
The sardine has been consumed in Portugal since antiquity. Today the Portuguese are the biggest consumers of sardines in the world and this little fish is part of all popular celebrations, all family barbecues and is present in all restaurants.
The sardine has become an icon of Portuguese culture and is a natural inspiration for Portuguese artists.
Why I love it
- The challenge of making a cheerful and light-hearted engraving with a sardine.
- The illustration of a modern Portugal.
- Delivered flat (without frame)
- Engraving signed by the artist
- Dimensions : 21x30cm