Papa Anzóis I Sardines with virgin olive oil and Malagueta chili pepper
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Sardines from the Algarve coast, caught by small boats, canned in olive oil with tomato and Malagueta pepper, in Parchal, a Portuguese village historically linked to fish canning.
This sardine preserve is truly unique: It is produced in a traditional way, in small controlled batches, from fresh sardines, fished on the coasts of the Algarve and exclusively from local ingredients.
Why I love it
- All ingredients are fresh and local.
- The method is strictly artisanal and controlled.
- Net weight: 4.2oz
- Sardines 70%
- Olive oil 22%
- Malagueta 8%
- Energy: 890 kJ / 213 kcal
- Fat: 13,5g
- Carbohydrates: <0,5g
- Protein: 21,7g
More informations ?
Papa Anzóis preserves were born out of a dream to revive the production of preserves from the sea in the Algarve, in southern Portugal.
This small artisanal production aims at the highest level of quality while maintaining a link with the products, the people and the history of the Algarve: The cannery is located in Parchal, a Portuguese village historically linked to fish canning, all ingredients are local, production is done in small controlled batches and the innovative cooking method uses a dehydration process that maintains the organoleptic properties of fresh fish.
The result? A unique preserve with truly different taste qualities.