Tricana I Sardines in olive oil with tomato sauce
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Sardines harvested from the waters of Portugal, sealed in sunflower oil, with a rich blend of tomatoes and spices, expertly packed and presented in vintage-style packaging.
This flavor combination creates a unique and delicious taste sensation, perfect for an appetizer or a full meal.
- The distinct freshness of the sardines is visible at first glance
- The tomato-based recipe mellows the strong flavor of sardines.
- The retro-style packaging is iconic and unmistakably Portuguese.ese
- Net weight: 120g (4.2oz)
- Sunflower Oil
- Energy: 449 kJ / 106 kcal
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8g
- Protein: 18g
- Salt: 1,2g
More informations ?
Tricana takes great pride in rejecting the use of mass production and honoring the traditional canning methods. Every year, from April to the end of the fishing season, these sardines are sustainably sourced from the North Atlantic Coast of Portugal. This ensures that only healthy, fleshy, and sufficiently fatty specimens are preserved in olive oil.
Consumers have the unique opportunity to experience this legendary product, created by the Conserveira de Lisboa, located in the historic Commerce Square in Lisbon.