Tricana I Sardines in olive oil
- Soon available
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
These sardines are undoubtedly the favorites of canned sardine lovers and our customers' favorites. They are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near the shopping square in Lisbon.
Fished off the coast of Portugal, they are preserved in olive oil, packed by hand and wrapped in deliciously retro paper.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines is immediately visible to the eye.
- The fleshy and melting texture.
- The packaging design, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g (4.2oz)
- Olive oil
Nutrition facts (100g):
- Energy: 948 kJ / 227 kcal
- Fat: 18,2g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 22,7g
More informations ?
Tricana preserves are probably the most famous outside of Portugal and everyone knows the little century-old grocery store hidden behind the Trade Square in Lisbon.
The reputation of these preserves is due to the refusal of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods. We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood