Reed Satchel Bag - 25cm - Orange & natural
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This satchel bag, with flap, has a round handle for hand carrying and a removable shoulder strap with snap hooks for shoulder carrying.
It is equipped with a magnetic closure concealed by a leather buckle and spikes on the outside bottom which ensure its protection and stability when it is put down.
The rush used to make this bag is coated with a varnish that gives it a better hold over time and protects it from stains, weather and UV rays.
This handmade product is 100% handmade by rigorous craftsmen who master an ancestral know-how.
Why I love it
- An original and natural bag ideal for summer.
- An irreproachable handmade quality.
- An ecological product.
- Material: Patent rush and leather
- Width : 25 cm
- Height : 21 cm
- Depth : 16 cm
- Comes with a leather shoulder strap
Discover and choose from the entire collection of rush bags from Portugal.
These bags are made by the old craftsmen of the village of Castanheira Alcobaça gathered under the impulse of Nuno Barreiro, a son of the village. A beautiful and authentic story!
The rush grows wild in the region, no fertilizers, no pesticides, it only takes a few efforts to harvest it.
Calibration, drying, everything is manual and local: no transport, no chemicals, no machines...
Weaving: At this stage too, everything is local. The village craftsmen share a workshop and take it in turns to carry out the orders.
Assembly, finishing and checks: no bag leaves the workshop without the oldest have inspected it from every angle.