Portuguese tweed cap - Blue
- / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Traditional Portuguese woolen cap brought up to date by designer Luis Barbosa presented here in a sober version in blue tones.
Comfortable, warm and very well finished, this cap has been around for years and we have all seen it on our grandparents' heads, whether they were Portuguese or not. It is still made in Portugal.
Today, the cap is back in fashion but it can only be conceived with style, made of beautiful materials and worn straight, Portuguese style.
Why I love it
- A cap is timeless and very trendy today.
- An immaculate finition in a very nice wool.
How to determine the size of your cap?
- Use a sewing ribbon or a simple cord to go around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the cap.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up