Green Tea from the Azores
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Uncover a singular and uncommon green tea from Europe's only tea estate: the Gorreana plantation situated in the lush hills of the island of São Miguel, in the Azores.
This premium-grade tea is cultivated in the mid-Atlantic region, where lush flora produces a distinctive taste. Its subtleness and invigorating flavor make an ideal cup to enjoy morning, noon, or night.
- The only tea grown in Europe, on the island of São Miguel, in the Azores.
- An organic tea, protected from pollution
- Content: 1.8oz
More informations ?
The Gorreana tea plantation is located on the northern slope of the island of São Miguel, the largest island in the Azores, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Together with its neighbour Porto Formoso, they are the only tea plantation in Europe.
Tea has existed in the wild in the Azores since the 18th century, but its cultivation only began in 1874. The Gorreana plantation that produces this green tea is, therefore, more than 100 years old but produces only 40 tons of tea per year compared to the average of 2500 tons per plantation in Asia.