Flavored Salt I Olives, Garlic and Laurel
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Salt from Rio Maior with olives from Portugal, dried garlic and laurel to spice up your pasta dishes, salads and fresh cheeses.
This salt is extracted from the Rio Maior mine in operation since 1177. The Rio Maior mine is a very deep salt mine crossed by an underground stream that feeds a well from which water 7 times saltier than that of the ocean is drawn. It is from this water that the fleur de sel is extracted using artisanal and ancestral methods.
Why I love it
- Ideal to spice up a fresh cheese.
- A very pure mine salt.
- The association with the herbs of the region.
- Presented in tube closed by a cork stopper
- Poids net : 1.4oz