Coimbra I Decorative Ceramic Sardines
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
A magnificent decorative ceramic sardine from Coimbra in traditional, vibrant colors traditionally representing scenes of nature, plants, and exotic birds.
This small object is the result of long and meticulous work, entirely manual. It is signed and documented by the artist. Each artisan illustrator unleashes their creativity, making each piece a unique work of art.
What I Like
- A small, original, and very delicate object.
- A unique piece.
- Artisanal work close to art.
- Size 1: 3.9x0.8"
- Size 2: 7.5x1.2"
- Size 3: 7.9x2"
Coimbra ceramics have been in existence since the 16th century and include ceramic workshops that traditionally use cobalt blue in monochromatic tones but also yellows, greens, and ochres. This art, characteristic of this city in Northern Portugal, has been recognized worldwide for centuries.
Would you like to learn more about the famous ceramics of Coimbra? Feel free to check out our blog article by clicking on the photo below.