Ati Manel I Sardines in Olive Oil and Lemon
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
These exceptional sardines are caught in the Atlantic and quickly hand-canned on site in Matosinhos, near Porto, ensuring maximum freshness and quality.
Packaged in a charmingly old-fashioned and quintessentially Portuguese cardboard box design, these sardines promise an unparalleled culinary experience.
Why I love it
- Fresh sardines immediately canned.
- A carefully hand-prepared can.
- A packaging that contributes to the charm of the product.
- Net weight: 4.4oz
- Sardines (Sardinha Pilchardus Walbaum) 72%
- Olive oil 23%
- Lemon 4%
- Energy : 1193 Kj / 288 kcal
- Fat : 25g
- Proteins : 17g
- Salt : 0,7g
More informations ?
The brand of preserves that has been relaunched with great success was founded at the beginning of the 20th century near Figueira de Foz, between Porto and Lisbon, and was named after the entrepreneur's grandfather, Ati Manel.
Today, the company is committed to maintaining the legacy of quality ingredients and the best production practices to ensure the excellence of their products.
The packaging design was inspired by old graphic boards discovered in Ati Manel's house, adding a touch of nostalgia and authenticity.