Alchemille I Fine Stoneware Plate - Light green
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Genuine Portuguese Product
- Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay Secure payment
- Carbon Neutral Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
This plate, which is elegantly shaped like an Alchemille leaf, is an ideal choice for serving starters, as well as condiments or appetizers.
It is a creation of the renowned French floral designer Christian Tortu, and it is manufactured in Portugal by one of the finest ceramic workshops. Its exquisite design is sure to enhance the appearance of any table setting.
This plate is available in light green, dark green or water green colors.
Why I love it
- Perfect match with white earthenware service
- Simple, delicate and pure forms.
- Very fine, light and yet highly durable.
- Length: 7.1"
- Width: 6.7"
- Height: 0.8"
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
Tips for use
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional or microwave oven, it can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, it is very resistant to mechanical shocks as well as sudden temperature changes, it retains heat very well while insulating it from hands.
More informations ?
This piece is part of the Rivieira collection, a captivating collection, with a unique style, knowing how to transcribe the sensations and emotions caused by nature.