Cântara I Sardines in Olive Oil and Tomato
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Atlantic sardines, caught only during the fishing season from May to December, immediately canned and seasoned with olive oil and fresh tomatoes as is the tradition in Portugal.
The undeniable quality of this product is due to the use of fresh sardines that are immediately canned in the port of unloading and to the preparation methods that remain traditional and largely manual.
Why I love it
- The fresh sardines whose taste is preserved.
- The manual and careful preparation.
- The design of the packaging entrusted to young Portuguese artists.
- Net weight: 4.2oz
- Sardines (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum) : 70%
- Olive oil: 27%
- Tomato, salt
- Energy: 747 kJ / 179 kcal
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8g
- Protein: 20g
- Salt: 0.7g
A best before date is always indicated on the cans but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. The cans should be turned over regularly.