Tricana I Sardines in spicy olive oil
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
These sardines are unquestionably the favourites of canned sardine lovers and our customers' favourites. They are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near the shopping square in Lisbon.
Sardines caught off the coast of Portugal, they are preserved in olive oil to which a little piri-piri is added for its slightly spicy flavour. They are then packed by hand and wrapped in deliciously retro paper.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines is immediately perceptible to the eye.
- The fleshy and melting texture.
- The respect of the dates of fishing campaigns and quotas.
- The packaging design, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
- Piri piri
Nutritional facts (100g):
- Energy: 948 kJ / 227 kcal
- Fat: 18,2g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 22,7g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!