Tricana I Sardines in spicy olive oil
Authentic Portuguese Product
- In Stock / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
These sardines are unquestionably the favourites of canned sardine lovers and our customers' favourites. They are usually only sold in the small grocery store located near the shopping square in Lisbon.
Sardines caught off the coast of Portugal, they are preserved in olive oil to which a little piri-piri is added for its slightly spicy flavour. They are then packed by hand and wrapped in deliciously retro paper.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the sardines is immediately perceptible to the eye.
- The fleshy and melting texture.
- The respect of the dates of fishing campaigns and quotas.
- The packaging design, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
- Piri piri
Nutritional facts (100g):
- Energy: 948 kJ / 227 kcal
- Fat: 18,2g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 22,7g
More informations ?
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!