Cântara I Sardines in Olive Oil and Lemon
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
Atlantic sardines, fished only during the fishing season from May to December, immediately canned and flavored with olive oil and fresh lemon.
The undeniable quality of this preserve is due to the use of fresh sardines immediately canned in the port of unloading and to the preparation methods which remain traditional and largely manual.
Why I love it
- The fresh sardines whose taste is preserved.
- The manual and careful preparation.
- The design of the packaging entrusted to young Portuguese artists.
- Net weight: 4.2oz
- Sardines (Sardina pilchardus Walbaum) : 70%
- Olive oil: 27%
- Lemon, salt
- Energy: 1177 kJ / 284 kcal
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1g
- Protein: 18g
- Salt: 0.6g
A best before date is always indicated on the cans but sardines in olive oil can be stored for several years as they improve with age. The cans should be turned over regularly.