We ship every day to the USA with UPS I Delivery Time : 4/5 days
Tricana I Codfish "Portuguese Style"
Authentic Portuguese Product
- Temporary out of stock
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
We have run out of stock for this item.
In this traditional Portuguese recipe, you will find essential ingredients only: Cod, onions, olive oil, and just the salt needed for preservation and enhancement of the fish flavour.
Why I love it
- The real and simple recipe for Portuguese cod.
- A very high quality canned fish that preserves the taste and texture of the fish.
- To be enjoyed on a slice of toasted bread, possibly rubbed with a clove of garlic and a glass of white wine.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 730 kJ / 174 kcal
- Fat: 5.8g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Protein: 25g
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!