✿ We fully offset the CO2 emissions related to the shipment of your order ✿
Tricana I Sardines in olive oil with lemon
Authentic Portuguese Product
- Temporary out of stock
- Genuine Portuguese Product
- Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay Secure payment
- Carbon Neutral Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
We have run out of stock for this item.
Sardines caught off the coast of Portugal, preserved in olive oil with a hint of lemon, hand-packed and wrapped in lovely retro-style paper.
Why I love it
- Canning is made as soon as the fishing is over and as proof, you will notice the freshness of the product at one glance
- The texture, both fleshy and melt-in-the-mouth
- The taste of sardine is reinforced by olive oil and the small note of lemon
- The design of the packaging in a lovely vintage and typically Portuguese style
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 928 kJ / 222 kcal
- Fat: 15.3g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 21g
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near Commercial Square (The Praça do Comércio)in Lisbon!
Related productsView all