We ship every day to the USA with UPS I Delivery Time : 4/5 days
Portuguese tweed cap - Brown
Authentic Portuguese Product
- / Usually ships within 24H
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
Traditional Portuguese woolen cap updated by the designer Luis Barbosa presented here in a very classic woolen version in brown tones.
Comfortable, warm and very well finished, this cap has been around for years and we have all seen it on our grandparents' heads, whether they are Portuguese or not.
It is still made in Portugal and today, the cap is back in fashion but it is only designed with style, made in beautiful materials and worn straight, Portuguese style.
Why I love it
- A cap is timeless and very trendy today.
- An impeccable finish in a beautiful tweed fabric.
How to determine the size of your cap?
- Use a dressmaker's ribbon or a simple cord that goes around your head, above your ears, on the middle of your forehead.
- Hold the ribbon firmly, but not too tightly as if you were wearing the cap.
- Read the measurement in centimeters, this is the size of the cap you need.
- The average size is 56 cm for women and 58 cm for men.
- If your measurement is between the sizes, choose the next size up.
Related productsView all
Porkpie Hat - Black
Panama Hat - Burgundy
Fedora hat- Grey
Fedora hat - Brown
Fedora hat - Blue