Pintarroxo I Virgin olive oil with thyme and rosemary
- Soon available
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
Omnipresent in Mediterranean cuisine, the combination of olive oil and rosemary produces a harmonious, tasty and very healthy oil. In addition to preserving the nutritional qualities of olive oil, rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) gives a fresh, almost saucy character to roasted lamb, veal, chicken, pork or turkey.
Infused with Thymus vulgaris, olive oil rejuvenates and awakens creativity. With its versatility, mild flavor and southern European taste, Thyme Olive Oil will provide a spark of happiness to your salads, pizzas, cod or chicken dishes, just to name a few.
This extra virgin olive oil is produced by purely mechanical processes in a small family farm. The rosemary and thyme are sourced from the property. The production is very limited.
Why I love it
- A duo of very tasty oils.
- Allows to season all varieties of dishes.
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
- Set of 2 bottles of 6.8fl.oz
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter its taste. Once at home keep your bottle of olive oil as well and store it in a dry place away from any heat source.
Of course, this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a pity. Book it for simple seasonings, or better yet, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, in the Portuguese style. And why not, use a tasting plate for olive oil.