Pintarroxo I Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Soon available
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
We have run out of stock for this item.
An extra virgin olive oil, strong and spicy because of its origin. In the Tua Valley, the olives ripen in a very hot summer, and then the rigors of autumn and winter strengthen their taste.
This extra virgin olive oil is produced by purely mechanical processes in a small family farm. The production is very limited.
Why I love it
- A strong and spicy olive oil
- A long aftertaste in the mouth.
- A well identified terroir
- Region of production: Trás-os-Montes (Protected Designation of Origin)
- Capacity: 16.9fl.oz
- Store away from light, heat and odors.
This olive oil is packaged in an opaque glass bottle so as not to alter its taste. Once at home keep your bottle of olive oil as well and store it in a dry place away from any heat source.
Of course, this olive oil can be used for cooking, but that would be a pity. Book it for simple seasonings, or better yet, offer it with fresh bread as an aperitif, in the Portuguese style. And why not, use a tasting plate for olive oil.