Taormina I Fine Stoneware Platter 13.4" - White
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Magnificent platter in fine stoneware with a design inspired by the movement of the waves. This platter, majestic in size and shape, combines fine stoneware in a solid color with a contrasting rim that is revealed when the piece is fired, making it unique.
Stoneware is probably the best material for a platter of this style. Very thin, very light and very resistant, it is ideal for frequent use in the microwave oven or dishwasher.
Why I love it
- Its very nice transparency effects
- Its finesse, lightness and resistance.
- The elegance of its shapes.
- Height: 2.8"
- Diameter: 13.4"
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Advice for use
This piece is made of stoneware, so it can be used in a traditional or microwave oven, it can be placed in a refrigerator and even a freezer, it is very resistant to mechanical shocks as well as to sudden temperature variations, it retains heat very well while insulating it from the hands.
This piece is part of the Taormina collection with a style inspired by the waves of the Portuguese coast. This very bright collection combines fine, solid-colored stoneware with a contrasting border that is revealed when the piece is fired, making it unique. Discover the whole collection by clicking on the picture below.