Amália | Fused Glass Cup and Saucer
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800 I £135
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
Glass cup and saucer made of fused glass featuring an evocation of the famous Portuguese Fado singer Amália Rodrigues.
This piece is handcrafted in the Transforme workshops in the city of Marinha Grande, the birthplace of blown glass in Portugal, and benefits from impeccable craftsmanship.
Why I Love It
- The smooth, shiny, and translucent appearance.
- The evocation of the singer Amália Rodrigues.
- Width: 12 cm
- Length: 12 cm
More informations ?
Transforme is a small fused glass workshop, created under the impetus of two Portuguese designers, Sílvia and Rui. They revisit Portuguese popular imagery and combine it with the techniques of blown glass and fused glass. Their workshop is located in Marinha Grande, the birthplace of Portuguese glassware.