Frida I Cork Bag
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
This beautiful bag is inspired by the singular universe of Frida Khalo, the incredible Mexican artist.
All round, all in cork, it can be carried on the shoulder, thanks to a removable golden metal chain, or in the hand thanks to its integrated handle. It opens on a cotton lined bottom with a double zipper.
This bag, very high quality, offers a quality worthy of the greatest leatherworkers: The cork, selected for its quality, is worked to give it a smooth and silky aspect while preserving its extraordinary solidity. The workshop masters like no other the processes of application of pigments which allow to make appear colors at the same time dense, subtle and perfectly applied. The finishing touches are flawless and made by expert workers.
Ce que j'aime
- The singularity of this bag and the reference to Frida Khlao.
- The extraordinary finishes worthy of the greatest leatherworkers.
- The perfect control of the material and colors.
This bag is handmade and uses cork harvested without damaging the trees which regenerate in 9 years. Cork is waterproof I stain and scratch resistant I very light I very strong. Cork is an ecological alternative to the use of animal leather.
- Exterior : 100% cork
- Interior: 100% cotton
- Diameter : 21cm
- Thickness : 9cm
- Weight : 600g