Conta de Viana I Gold plated Silver Necklace
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Silver Viana pearl mounted on a nice adjustable cotton necklace.
Why I love it
- The quality of realization of the pearl.
- The use of 925/1000e silver.
- A nice, simple and cheap jewel.
- Silver bead 925/1000e
- Cotton necklace
- Necklace Size: Adjustable
- Available in several colors and with gold-plated silver bead
More informations ?
Viana pearls are traditional jewelry from the Minho region in northern Portugal and are a symbol of good luck in love.
The first pearl was usually given by the godmother to her goddaughter at her birth. It was strung on a cotton bracelet or necklace. As time went by, the young girls received other pearls that joined the first one. Then, on their wedding day, they wore their necklace or bracelet of Viana pearls as a symbol of happiness and luck.