We ship every day to the USA with UPS I Delivery Time : 4/5 days
Tricana I Codfish in olive oil and garlic
Authentic Portuguese Product
- Temporary out of stock
- Credit Card, PayPal or Apple Pay Secure payment
- Delivery in 4/5 days from Portugal
We have run out of stock for this item.
Only essential ingredients for this traditional Portuguese recipe: cod, olive oil and garlic to enhance the flavour of fish!
Why I love it
- A real simple cod recipe.
- A very high quality canned fish that preserves the taste and texture of the fish.
- To be enjoyed on a slice of toasted bread possibly rubbed with a clove of garlic and a glass of white wine.
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 174kca l/ 730kJ
- Proteins: 25g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7g
- Fat: 5.8g
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!