Tricana I Mackerel fillets in lemon sauce
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Canned mackerel fillets with lemon which is usually only sold in the famous small grocery store in Lisbon downtown.
Why I love it
- The freshness of the fish immediately perceptible to the eye.
- The texture is both fleshy and melting.
- The packaging design, deliciously retro and Portuguese.
- Net weight: 120g
- Olive oil
Nutritional declaration (100g):
- Energy: 998 kJ / 239 kcal
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 0,4g
- Protein: 24g
We sell online the whole range of the fabulous Tricana canned seafood
The reputation of Tricana preserves is based on the rejection of mass production and the respect of traditional manufacturing methods.
It is only during the fishing season, starting in April of each year, that these sardines are canned. Their origin is clear: the North Atlantic coast of Portugal. This is the guarantee of a healthy, fleshy and sufficiently fatty fish preserved in olive oil.
A unique opportunity to discover the famous sardines of the Conserveira de Lisboa located near the Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio ) in Lisbon!