Box set of 3 iconic Portuguese Soaps
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
Box set containing 3 emblematic Portuguese soaps that have been (and still are) used by generations of Portuguese people since the 1930s.
Triple lavender soap (Triple Alfazema): Manufactured since 1932, this soap is now re-issued with its powerful lavender scent and original packaging reproducing lavender flowers.
Lavender soap (Lavanda): Manufactured since 1929, this soap is the most popular and best known of the Ach Brito soap factory.
Musgo Soap: Manufactured since 1936, this soap was originally intended for the Portuguese aristocracy and is wrapped in a package containing the Portuguese crown.
- Weight: 3 x 90 g