Book Azulejos with History
- Soon available
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
We have run out of stock for this item.
A very beautiful book, written in Portuguese, English, and French, with over 150 pages, of very high quality, about Portuguese Azulejos and their relationship with the history of Portugal, written by Susana Fonseca.
With this work, you will learn everything about the famous azulejos of Portugal: their history, manufacturing processes, different variants, and where to find and observe the most beautiful ones, from museums to churches, and even in train stations or metro stations.
Why I Love It
- A reference work, extremely detailed.
- A large number of illustrations.
- A beautiful object with luxurious printing.
- Author: Susana Fonseca
- Dimensions: 8.66 x 8.66 x 0.59 inches
- Number of pages: 156
- Material: Glossy coated paper, cover with varnished reserves