Papa-Figos I Glazed ceramic Bird
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Genuine Portuguese product
- No Duties or taxes on orders below $800
- Safe payment by credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay...
- 4-5 days Carbon-neutral delivery across the USA
- 30-Day exchange or refund policy
This 8" large oriole glazed earthenware, exquisitely finished with aged brass feet, features a handcrafted construction of superior quality.
Orioles are a migratory bird commonly found in Portugal. Every year, they migrate to Europe, particularly the Iberian Peninsula, after spending the winter in Africa. Difficult to spot, they may still be identified by their melodic songs that include a wide array of calls.
Why I love it
A remarkable piece of decor.
A sterling example of Portuguese artisanship.
- Material: Enamelled ceramic for the body, aged brass for the legs.
- Dimensions: 20x10x8cm
- Designers: Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira
More informations ?
Rute Rosa & Sérgio Vieira have crafted a unique design space that blends Portuguese tales and culture to reimagine traditional objects.
Merging Rosa's passion for ceramics and Vieira's skill in experimenting and innovating, this venture stems from their aspiration to tell stories through objects.