Ati Manel I Sardines in Olive Oil
- In Stock / Same day shipping
- Authentic Portuguese product
- Secure payment by credit card, PayPal or Apple Pay
- Eco-friendly delivery | 4-5 days in the USA
- Exchange or refund within 30 days
These fantastic sardines are caught in the Atlantic, landed in Matosinhos, near Porto, and hand-canned on site for optimal freshness. The sardines are packaged in a charmingly old-fashioned cardboard box with a design that is uniquely Portuguese. Indulging in these sardines is a guarantee of an exceptional culinary experience!
Why I love it
- Fresh sardines immediately canned.
- A carefully hand-prepared can.
- A packaging that contributes to the charm of the product.
- Net weight: 4.4oz
- Sardines (Sardinha Pilchardus Walbaum) 72%
- Olive oil 27%
- Energy : 1094 Kj / 263 kcal
- Fat : 19g
- Protein : 20g
- Salt : 0,9g
More informations ?
The entrepreneur who revived this fantastic brand of preserves, which originated near Figueira de Foz between Porto and Lisbon at the start of the 20th century, named it after his grandfather, Ati Manel.
The legacy of this family member guides the company's values today, including the use of high-quality ingredients and the pursuit of optimal production conditions for preserving them. The packaging design was inspired by old graphic designs discovered in Ati Manel's home.